Wise Password Recover 2010
Wise Password Recover - Wise Password Recover is a must-have toolkit providing you a complete solution to find all your lost or forgotten passwords in an easy way. It enables you to easily recover login and password information to various instant messengers, quickly retrieve email accounts created in Outlook, reveal any passwords hidden under asterisk characters, and much more...
Recover passwords for the following programs:
* Instant Messenger - Recover passwords for MSN Messenger, Windows Messenger, Hotmail and Windows Live Messenger, Miranda, Trillian, Paltalk, Google Talk, AIM, MSN Explorer accounts.
* Internet Explorer - Recover passwords to Web sites saved in Microsoft Internet Explorer, as well as AutoComplete passwords. Remove Content Advisor passwords.
* Mozilla Firefox - Display logins and passwords for protected sites stored by Firefox and Mozilla browsers.
* Opera - Recover logins and passwords to protected sites and mail accounts saved by Opera.
* Chrome - Decrypt the usernames and passwords stored by Google Chrome Web browser.
* Windows Dial-up Connection - Help you to easily recover logins and passwords for RAS, VPN or Dial-up Networking connection.
* MS Outlook - Retrieve email account created in Outlook 98/2000/XP/2003/2007.
* FTP Client - Recover passwords saved on your computer by any FTP client software, such as CuteFTP, SmartFTP, FileZilla, FlashFXP, WS_FTP, CoreFTP, FTP Control, FTP Navigator, FTP Voyager, WebDrive, SecureFX, AutoFTP, etc.
* Outlook Express - Recover passwords for Outlook Express email accounts and Identities, as well as passwords to protected Personal Storage Files (*.pst) used by Microsoft Outlook to store emails, contacts etc.
* Windows Mail, Windows Live Mail, Phoenix Mail, Mozilla Thunderbird, Eudora, Incredimail, Becky! Internet Mail - Recover mail passwords and logins from these email clients as well.
* Asterisk Password - Reveal passwords hidden under asterisk characters (******).
List of Changes:
Version 2009 from 2009-01-28
Latest User Reviews:
Babynothin 2009-10-04 09:46:46 #
Not really used it yet, just got it incase I ever do forget my passwords, as I have quite a few and it has happened to me in the past. I did use it on an old email account just to check it worked and it seemed to very well. I just hope it works as well when I really need it, though I have no reason to doubt it. I do think it seems a little overpriced for what it does but it is a neat little program and hope it will come in handy at some point in the future.
Rem7 Alnaar 2009-07-08 11:35:06 #
Chinnimadhavi336 2009-05-14 06:26:36 #